Wollarium

Wollarium

Monday, November 17, 2014

home town's thrift shop

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After my parents passed away - my dad died last year, all of a sudden, only three days after I came back from a journey to Australia - I only rarely visit my home town. It became more difficult to stay for more than one or two nights since my parents' house doesn't exist anymore. But I still keep coming back three or four times a year, visiting the cemetery, some beloved members of the family - and the only existing local thrift store. And have a look on what I found this time. Vintage mid century home decor in a perfect condition.
 
 
Schumann Arzberg plates, still in the original cardbord box.
 
A set of 6 coasters. Tennis Rackets made from Wood and cork.


Two vases, Jasba, made in Germany. Greenish and Gold.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment